I opened my computer to a great surprise the other day. Fia Essen nominated me for The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Thank you Fia! I’ve enjoyed Fia’s Blog, and you will too. Make sure to check it out.
Thanks again, Fia, for recognizing me. Now, on to the award…
The guidelines for accepting this award are as follows:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site.
2) Put the award logo on your blog.
3) Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4) Nominate seven blogs.
5) Make a list of ten questions for your nominees.
Here are my answers to Fia’s questions:
1) What makes you smile?
2) What are you proudest of?
I’m proud of finishing two books. Not an easy task – though it only gets harder from there!
3) What is your go-to comfort food?
Macaroni and cheese
4) Who is your favorite fictional character?
5) Who inspires you?
Anyone who has the drive to set goals and follow them to completion. Not easy to do.
6) Who, living or dead, would you like to meet?
7) What is your dream vacation destination?
8) What do you like best about yourself?
I enjoy saying what everyone else is thinking.
9) What do you like least about yourself?
I worry too much.
10) If your life was a sitcom, what would be its theme song?
Too Many Cooks. Sorry. Not really. But that stupid song has been stuck in my head ever since my husband made me watch it.
Here are my seven nominees:
4. W. K. Tucker
5. Kate Loveton
7. Alysha Kaye
Nominees, here are your questions:
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. If you could live in a different country, which one and why?
3. What is your favorite hobby?
4. Will you retire at 65 or work until you drop?
5. If you could attend either a big dinner party or one with a small group of friends, which would you choose and why?
6. What is one thing you’d like to change about yourself?
7. What is one thing that you really like about yourself?
8. What are two things on your bucket list?
9. If you could drive any car in the world, what would it be?
10. What would be worse – 24 hours in solitary confinement or 24 hours in a mosh pit?
That’s it. Thanks again, Fia, and thanks to my nominees for hosting great blogs!